Field testing with Mirac® in the Sugarcane crop has demonstrated the full potential of the product. The increase in plant vigor, root growth, increase in chlorophyll (SPAD index), increase in sugar index, increase in number and size of leaves and greater tolerance to “water stress” were observed.
- Dilute with water;
- Spray evenly on leaves;
- It should be used within 4 hours after dilution. If you do not use the mixture in the time, shake again, promoting the homogenization of the syrup for the reuse of the solution;
- It should not be sprayed at the same time with herbicides. If Herbicide has been applied, wait 48 hours to apply Mirac®;
- It is possible to use with other agrochemicals, provided that Mirac® is diluted to Spray Mix first;
- If you have used agrochemicals before, use Mirac® after 24h;
- Avoid use in periods of wind, excessive dew and rain;
- Spray Mix (diluted in water for application) with alkaline pH should not be used;
- Shake the packaging and Spray Mix well before use.
- Keep the package closed and out of reach of children and animals;
- In case of direct contact with eyes or skin, wash immediately with plenty of water;
- In case of ingestion seek medical advice;
- Wear gloves, face mask and eye protection during application.
- The product should be stored in a dry, covered, ventilated and at room temperature.
- Make sure the place is clean and dry;
- Always handle with safety equipment.
Limitations of use:
- Exclusive use as Fertilizer.
Phenological Phases for Application
Mechanical / Air Spraying: The first application should be done in the Establishment phase, at the Root and Foliar Development stage. The second application should be done in the Cultural Development phase, Development stage of the stem (when the plant reaches 3,94 ~ 4,60ft).
Manual Spraying: The first application should be done in the Establishment phase, at the Root and Foliar Development stage. The second application should be done in the Cultural Development phase, Development stage of the stem (when the plant reaches 3,94 ~ 4,60ft).
Caution: The product should be shaken before and after mixing. After homogenized use within the period of 4h.