The Greenhouse tests with Mirac®, in the culture of Tomato Micro-Tom, demonstrated once again, the full potential of the product. There was an emphasis on the increase in plant vigor, root growth, increase in Chlorophyll (SPAD index), increase in flowering, increase in the number and size of fruits, Increase in sweetness and improvement in fruit flavor, increase in tolerance to “water deficit ” and Improved storage survival.
1. Dilute in water;
2. Spray evenly on the leaves;
3. It must be used within 4 hours after dilution. After this period, the solution must be shaken again;
4. It must not be sprayed at the same time with herbicides;
5. If you used agrochemicals before, use Mirac after 24 hours;
6. Avoid use in windy, excessive dew and rainy periods;
7. It should not be used in solution with alkaline pH;
8. Shake well before use.
Phenological Phases for Application
Mechanical/Aerial Spraying: The product should be applied in the 1st Week after replanting. After: Applications every 30 days.
Manual spraying: the product should be applied in the 1st week after replanting. After: Applications every 30 days.
Attention: The product must be shaken before and after mixing. After homogenization, use within 4 hours.